No Latex in the showrooms

I have done my research and I am in the market for a Latex mattress. I cannot find a mattress store that has one in the showroom. I live in Newnan, Ga. (40 miles south of Atlanta). Does anyone know of a place I can test one in my area? Thanks.

Hi toddone,

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the larger Atlanta region are listed in post #2 here.

Off the top of my head … Original Mattress Factory in Newnan has a two sided latex/polyfoam hybrid and Verlo in Peachtree may have some latex mattresses as well (although I would call first because not all of their stores carry them).

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix. I went to The Original Mattress Factory and tried their latex mattress. I liked it but don’t want to spend $2000.00. I think I am going to purchase the Ultimate Dreams Latex from Amazon. It gets really good reviews and seems to be a good value at $750.00. Do you know if it is eligible for any discounts or bonuses for being a member of The Mattress Underground?

Hi toddoone,

While I don’t pay much attention to mattress reviews (either good or bad) because other people’s experiences won’t tell you much about whether a specific mattress would be suitable for you or much about the quality of the materials in a mattress (see post #13 here) … Dreamfoam is one of the members of the site which means I think very highly of them and I believe they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency and they would certainly make a great quality/value choice. There is also more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here.

If you order from Amazon and the mattress is fulfilled by Dreamfoam (see here) or if you order directly from the Dreamfoam site (see here) then they provide a free pillow to the members of the TMU forum. If you purchase from Amazon and the mattress is fulfilled by Amazon then there is no bonus because Amazon isn’t a member of the site.

With an Amazon fulfilled purchase then the Amazon large items return policy would apply (see post #11 here). If you order from Amazon but the mattress is fulfilled by Dreamfoam then there isn’t a return policy but if you order from the Dreamfoam site then there is a 45 day return policy that only has a $99 cost for return shipping.

Phoenix