North Phoenix, AZ - Are there any reputable mattress stores in North Phoenix, AZ?

I need a new mattress and so far have found many mattress stores in Phoenix, AZ to be very sleazy with high pressure sales tactics.I just want a decent innerspring mattress that will last 7-8 years. I have no back problems or physical issues, so I just need a reasonably priced mattress that is of decent quality. Does anyone know which stores or retailers in North Phoenix who are honest and have good reputation? Thank you!

Hi carnor130,

You are very fortunate because Phoenix has some of the best quality and value manufacturers in the country including 3 of the members of this site who are among the best of the best in the country.

You will find the list for Phoenix in post #4 here.

I only wish that every city in the country had the same number of great choices that you do.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

Thank you for the list of manufacturers in Phoenix.

Can you recommend any retail stores in Phoenix? I prefer to buy at retailer, rather than manufacturer. Thank you!

Carnor130

Hi carnor,

Most factory direct manufacturers both make the mattresses and have a showroom where you can test them and are usually among the best options in terms of the quality and value they have available.

The list includes the best quality / value options I’m aware of in and around Phoenix but of course there may be something I’ve missed that I’m not aware of.

If your research uncovers a retailer that you think would be worth adding to the list you are certainly welcome to let us know about them :slight_smile:

Phoenix