Novosbed Terra – All-Natural Latex Foam Mattress

Good day all,

I have read through most of the basic mattress postings and have reviewed all of the Novosbed related topics.

I am interested in finding out more information regarding the Novosbed Terra offering. Does anyone have any specific experiences with this mattress? Are there any specific reasons to go with this mattress type versus any of the other Novosbed offerings?

I am interested in seeing an update from @missy_ on her experience with the Aria model.

Regards,
dschonew

Hi dschonew,

The Terra is their newest model and is an all natural Talalay latex mattress which would be very different from their other mattresses which are memory foam mattresses. You can read a little more in post #2 here about some of the differences between latex and memory foam but the best way to really know the difference between then would be with some local testing on each material so you can find out which one you tend to prefer. They are quite new and I don’t think there is any feedback on the forum about them but the people at Novosbed are very knowledgeable about all their mattresses and would certainly be able to answer any more specific questions you may have about it.

Phoenix

I appreciate it Phoenix. I will reference your information in post #2 to perform some comparative analysis between the latex and memory foam variants in the Baltimore / Ellicott City, MD area.

Regards,
dschonew