Novosbed trial suggestions

Hi Skrell,

I’m not sure what you’re referring to specifically as the polyfoam suggestions. Do you mean the durability guidelines here? In the Simplified Choice Thread that you mentioned, I do provide commentary about each item, and for your BMI they would all use good quality and durable materials. The Love & Sleep Mattress would have some softer high-performance polyfoam on top, not unlike some of the foams in the Novosbed, so I don’t know if that would be as much of a change. The Helix would be offered in a configuration that they would determine through a phone call with them before you place the order and they would manipulate their uppermost layers into an orientation that they think will best suit your needs. The Tuft & Needle would be all polyfoam, and while not memory foam, would use a high performance polyfoam on top that may not provide enough difference from what you currently have. The OSO would use latex on top for a more resilient surface and would be a bit of a difference from your current mattress.

Regardless of what you choose, all of the models you listed offer good return policies. Both Nest Bedding and OSO are site members here, which does mean that I think highly of them.

I hope that information helps provide a bit more clarification for you. If not, please let me know.

Phoenix