Novosbed

Hi EonOfEmpyrean,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! … and as you know you are certainly looking at a good quality/value option.

[quote]Anyhow, I have a few questions:

1. I see a lot of historical mention of the Novosbed Sonata. Does anyone know why this product line was discontinued?

2. Has Novosbed made mention of any upcoming Gel Collection offerings?

3. I’ve seen a few, rare mentions of some customers finding sale prices on Novosbed mattresses; are there any consistently good times/options for finding such a sale?[/quote]

They would be the best source of information about all your questions (since anyone that replied would only be getting their information from them anyway).

The most likely reason that a company would discontinue a mattress is because it isn’t popular enough compared to their other mattresses but there could be other reasons as well.

I also don’t remember Novosbed having a sale (other than the free pillows which is an ongoing promotion).

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

NOTE ADDED JAN, 2016: They have now introduced their new simplified choice mattress which has replaced their previous models and have also become a member of this site.