Now What?

Hi VanGuy,

Jiggly is certainly a term that has been used to describe an all latex mattress … particularly if it is on the softer/thicker side.

As you mentioned it would not be a great idea to buy any mattress where you had no idea what was inside it … layer by layer … especially if it was from a more costly manufacturer like Aireloom which will usually use lower quality materials at higher prices. if you want a rough indication of what is in the mattress you could look at the law tag which will show the proportion of materials listed by weight (but not the layering or the quality of the materials)

I would always start with the steps in post #1 here and the information it links to to help you in your search. It will also help you know some of the possibilities in terms of the mix of materials and components that you may want to test. It will also help you systematize your search more effectively. Once you get to step 3 … if you let me know your city or zip I’d be happy to let you know of the better options I’m aware of in your area. Just in case the “Van” means Vancouver … then post #2 here should be helpful.

Some latex/innerspring hybrids may be well worth testing if they are available to you.

Phoenix