NSC Medical Mattresses at Costco.ca

Hello SOREHIPS341,

Thank you for posting on The Mattress Underground. I will do my best to guide you in your research.

You can see there have been Mattress Underground conversations about Dormeo mattresses that you can find here.
Let me add that they are now one of our Trusted Membersso you can ask a question in their forum and get all of the information you need on the current mattress line-up they offer. Just follow this Link and click on the green box that says New Topic.

I looked at the information provided by NSC Medical, and what is lacking is the quality specifications on the components they use.
Step 3 of the Mattress Durability Guidelinecan help you understand what to look for. Then you will need to contact Customer Service at NSC Medical and find out what ILD they use in their foam.

Latex is temperature neutral when it comes to sleeping, and good quality Latex can provide excellent support for many years. You may consider reaching out to some of our Trusted Members who focus on Latex for additional information.

I hope the information I have provided helps you get additional spec’s on the mattresses you are looking at.

Sincerely,
Debbie Lewis