NW Ohio-NE Indiana area looking for double sided mattresses

Have been looking for double sided mattresses in NW Ohio/NE Indiana area. Have seen very few in stores and when I have the salespeople tried to steer us away from them to single sided mattresses. Very open to suggestions as to where to buy good quality double sided mattresses (firm but not rock hard firm) in the area mentioned. Need a Queen and a Full size. Also need box springs for both.

We are replacing two United Sleep Product Mattresses that are at least 15 years old. They have been good mattresses. Would like something of similar quality.

Hi brandonite58,

Subject to confirming that any retailer or manufacturer on the lists that you wish to visit are completely transparent (see this article) and to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets your criteria and the quality/value guidelines here … the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around NW Ohio/NE Indiana would be in the lists for the Fort Wayne/South Bend area here or for the Toledo area here.

I don’t know which of them currently carry two sided mattresses because I don’t keep a record of the individual mattresses or their specs that the retailers and manufacturers in the hundreds of forum lists throughout the forum carry on their floor or have available online (it would be a bigger job than anyone could keep up with in a constantly changing market) but checking their websites and making some preliminary phone calls to the retailers/manufacturers that are on the local or online lists is always a good idea before you decide on which retailers or manufacturers you wish to deal with anyway. This will tell you which of them carry mattresses that would meet your specific criteria, are transparent about the materials in their mattresses, and that carry the type of mattresses that you are interested in that are also in the budget range you are comfortable with. Once you have checked their websites and/or talked with the ones that interest you then you will be in a much better position to decide on the ones that you are most interested in considering or visiting based on the results of your preliminary research and conversations.

Phoenix