Open to any opinion -Why is this mattress buying so Hard?

I wouldnā€™t congratulate yet ,I havenā€™t got the mattress and I certainly wont be using the box spring on it as i didnā€™t buy it ,I have an adjustable.
I doubt that it will work at all ,as I have soft soft and firm bottomā€¦I need medium but green sleep is harder thna most and on a flat surface it may be like a rock.who knows? the owner said its trial and error, and i donā€™t like trying all the time ,I just want a darn mattress.
you can be sure if it deosnt wrk I will be throwing it away and throwing away 4,000 dollars is stupid,
the post on greesleep was useless.
and this whole experience has been stressful and because i spent 5 min on the bed i cannot determine PPP in 5 mins ,I dont have high hopes for this mattress because green sleep is meant to work with the special box spring.
and i dont have that.So how am I supposed to know anything until it gets here All I know is it might be better than the tempurpedic but that wouldnā€™t be hard to do.I have told you over and over that there is not a selection of mattresses to try here,there are no return policies and warranties you can throw in the garbage,clearly you live int he US and Dpont get this so there is no point trying to tell you anymore.

actually I am pretty disgusted with the entire process.Just disgusted .you ve been great but the process of PPP is nothing but a guess.so i guesses at 4,000 dollars .there are no congratulations on that.
i liked essentia and there is nothing in this forum on essentia.maybe thats a piece of crap too.who knows I dont care Iā€™m done with this.

Hi Kayla,

I think you are setting yourself up for failure and perhaps forgetting that in the end only you are responsible for the choices you make and/or how closely you follow the guidance of anyone you believe can help you whether thatā€™s me, your sister, your psychic, or anyone else.

As Iā€™ve mentioned on many occasions in this topic you are certainly following a different method of choosing a mattress than I would and I certainly donā€™t agree with your assessment of the options that you have available to you but in the end only you can decide on the choices you feel best about (or choose to make regardless of how you feel about them).

If you take the time to follow the instructions I provided in my last reply you will find many references to both of them throughout the forum.

Having said all of that ā€¦ you have already made your choice and you will only know how suitable your choice is when you have the chance to sleep on it so if itā€™s the ā€œbest choiceā€ that you are able to make then there isnā€™t much point to speculating about it until you actually sleep on it.

Phoenix

Yes no point speculating -done now.I hope it works out.

I really think you have much more selection as i have lived in the US as well.
and there are as many people in this country as there are in the state of California.

so stores cannot carry as much to try out.Now that makes sense right?
especially in the organic latex market.

Maybe it will be just fine,I mean at least i chose one i could change layers on,so thatā€™s a plus.and Ive heard good things about it ,but if it doesnā€™t turn out well it doesnā€™t,

you have to remember my leg is injured as well so couldnā€™t travel too farā€¦
anyway Iā€™m hoping for the best.and i have no more money so its gotta do.

thanks

The most comfortable bed I ever slept on was a gel bed back in 2004. I literally feel asleep on my back and woke up on my back without turning-the sheets and blankets were undisturbed. And it normally looks like a bomb went off in my bed, sheets and blankets everywhere. But I do not know the name of the bed. I remember that is was really heavy-took 4 strong men to move it. Intellibed told me that the time of my sleepover, they made a heavier gel bed-not latex gel-gel. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

I am in need of a new mattress and I cannot afford a mistake. I see that there is no perfect bed for everyone, but I would like opinions from you all.

I am a side sleeper, except for the gel bed sleepover. I would like to sleep on my back comfortably for many reasons.

I have considered Latex bed. They seem to last, but are expensive for a good one. And seem firmer.

I tried a Tempurpedic bed on a sleepover a few times and seemed to like it. But many have problems with moving and heat retention.

I got rid of my sleep number bed. (it was select comfort when I got it), because I did not like rolling to the middle of the two chambers. I considered getting another 1 chamber bed, but their warranty is horrible.

I have been spending every spare moment looking for this elusive perfect bed. And I feel overwhelmed and exhausted.

For me this is worse than looking for a new car or house. I agree that we spend 1/3 of our lives in bed and want a better sleep. I have been feeling tired for awhile. And I wake up too sleepy, like not a good sleep.

Hi catemarie,

I replied to your post with similar questions in your other topic here.

Phoenix

hello catemarie,ty for posting on my questions.

you know if you need to move then tempur is a bit hard but seriously for pressure relief , it rules.

depending on your weight and stuff ,stay away from latex unless you really know the supplier,there are a lot of scammers out there and latex attracts them all.

you asked for opinions form all and I will jump in.
I too tried sleep number ,you can get the middle removed I hated it.

I liked a hand made spring bed i had but it was like awesome ,and hand made it was king so I gave it away.

waterbeds not so good for me.
If you want to move you can try essentia -agian a weight thing ,dont believe all the bad stuff,I found them comfortable./

why not a cotton spring bed with latex toppers ?
what is your situation?

let me know
PM is ok too

Hi kayla,

I would probably make sure your own mattress situation is resolved before providing advice to others ā€¦ especially when the advice isnā€™t particularly good (see this topic)

Phoenix