Ordered from Custom Sleep Design

I much searching and words of encouragement, I made the decision last week to order my next mattress from Custom Sleep Design. The process was a great experience overall. I have really high expectations, so I hope it truly lives up to what I believe will be a great night sleep.

The hard part now is the waiting for the arrival. Supposed to take two weeks before it ships, but there have been others say it took much longer.

Monte

Hi Monte,

I think you’ve made a great choice. As you know, I think highly of their zoning methods and how they fit the layering to each person. It’s also good to know that if your actual experience is any different from what you hope and the layers they recommended and you chose needs any adjustment to “make it perfect”, that too is a simple process.

I do know that at one point they were running quite a bit behind but I think they have come a long way in catching up as they have changed their premises and taken on extra help.

I hope you have a chance to let us know how long it takes and post your feedback when it arrives once you’ve had a chance to sleep on it for a few nights.

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I will definitely do that. Do you have any advice on pillows? I don’t really need new ones, but if there are reasons I should consider latex I’m all ears.

Monte

Hi Monte,

I would probably hold off before considering any new pillows mainly because a new mattress can change the height between your head and neck and the mattress and it’s probably best to see how your old pillows are working for head and neck alignment before you consider something new.

Pillows are a far more personal sleeping item and subjective considerations play a much bigger role in the “best” version for each person. Some of my thoughts are in the “pillow thread” here.

I should add as an update to my post there that I still haven’t had a real chance to test out the biogreen pillow for any length of time because my DH still insists on keeping it for herself and leaves me with the latex pillow (which I do like) … and when she likes something, there’s just no convincing her to give it up :). I should be thankful I guess.

If I can ever convince her to “lend” it to me for a while … I’ll add my thoughts to the thread.

Phoenix