Oviedo FL Recommended Retailers

Hi awoods,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear about your experiences with the Novoform. I had a similar experience with one of their toppers (see post #2 here) although other types of memory foam haven’t affected me the same way.

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Orlando area (including Oviedo) are listed in post #2 here.

No … out of the three types of foam that you will find in most mattresses (polyfoam, memory foam, latex foam), latex is the least likely to cause any sensitivity issues and all the latex you are likely to encounter will have been tested for harmful substances and VOC’s either by Oeko-Tex or by Eco-Institut.

While I can’t feel what you feel or see you on a mattress and there are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved for anyone to make specific suggestions for someone else (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here) … Fox mattress is one of the members of this site which means that I think highly of them and I believe they compete well with the best in the country in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency … and I would at least talk with them on the phone and if you are comfortable with the drive and your conversation I would make sure you include them in your research and pay them a visit.

Phoenix