Parklane Mattress

We are considering Parklane (Tualatin, Oregon) for a new memory foam mattress and are impressed by the price of their products compared to the “chains” in the Salem Oregon region. However, they only have an “exchange” policy if the one we buy isn’t the best for us. Other dealers have offered a “return and refund” option that would allow us to go elsewhere.

What is your experience with Parklane mattresses and is it worth the risk of exchange only to get their lower prices. ?

Hi qv.thomas,

Parklane is one of the manufacturers that is an invited member of this site which means that I think highly of them and I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency. They would certainly be among the choices that I would make sure to include in my research and testing if I was in reasonable driving distance of any of their stores.

A forum search on Parklane (you can just click the link) will also bring up many more comments and feedback about them from some of the other members that have purchased from them as well.

There is also more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses and while only you can decide on the criteria that are most important to you … I would keep in mind that Parklane has a wide range of mattresses so if one of their mattresses isn’t suitable for you then the odds would be high that they would have another mattress that was either a little softer or firmer that was also a high quality/value choice that would be a good match for you.

There is also more in post #2 here about the different ways to choose a suitable mattress (either locally or online) that can help you identify and minimize the risks involved in each of them but one of the most reliable ways to lower the chance of choosing a mattress that isn’t suitable for you that you would need to return or exchange is to make sure that you do some very careful testing for PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) using the testing guidelines in the mattress shopping tutorial.

Phoenix