Perspective on Charles P. Rogers

Hi NYC_sleepy,

Thank you for letting us know about the recommendation from Sleeping Organic. It tells a great deal about their customer service and I am pleased to hear that they got back to you so fast. Both the Sleeping Organic and Sleep On Latex constructions you’ve detailed are on the firm side and hopefully, your choice is in line with your own needs and preferences.

By this time you’ve probably pulled the trigger and purchased the mattress so I’d be interested in your feedback when you receive the three layers from sleeping organic after you have a chance to sleep upon it for a while … I’d make sure to give a few days to your body to adjust to the new sleeping surface and to the mattress to adjust to you. It will be also interesting to find out how this compares to your older Brooklyn Bedding mattress.

Thanks for the update and I’m looking forward to your next update.

Phoenix

Update again. I decided to go with Foam Sweet Foam instead. I became pretty convinced that I strongly preferred the feeling of the Talalay top layer I have currently, so I decided the ability to go with the same setup described above but with two Talalay layers was important. So I got a Foam Sweet Foam mattress with:

Talalay Medium
Talalay Firm
Dunlop XFirm

Hi Nyc_sleepy,

Thank you for your update. That is great news, congratulations, and yes Foam Sweet Foam, also one of our trusted members, they have many years of experience doing these three layer latex mattresses. Enjoy the mattress, take some time to let your body get used to it, and give us a future update.

Thank you again, and enjoy your new mattress!

Phoenix