Place to buy Cleveland/Medina OH area

We have been through probably 5 King mattresses in our 30+ years together and once again are in desperate need of a new mattress. While I wish it was the wild and crazy lifestyle that wears these out :evil: it is rather our larger size. Any recommendation on what to get and where to go would be very helpful. Thanks

Hi jrogi,

There are far too many variables and preferences involved in the choice of the “best” mattress for each person for anyone to be able to tell you “what” to buy out of all the thousands of mattresses that are available in the market but I’m happy to help with “how” to make the choice that is best for you (regardless of whether it may be the “best” for anyone else).

Buying a mattress is somewhat similar to buying clothes and is partly a matter of knowing what the clothes are made of so you have a sense of their quality, durability, and long term performance and partly a matter of making sure that the clothes fit you and that they match your personal tastes and preferences.

The first place to start is post #1 here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible choices … and avoid the large majority of mattresses in the market that are poor quality, value, or are unsuitable for your body type, sleeping style, or individual preferences.

Once you are at step 3 and it’s time to start testing … then the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Cleveland area are listed in post #2 here. You have some good options available to you.

If you follow the steps one by one and focus more on finding the experts rather than trying to becoming one yourself (by “studying” the information instead of just reading it like you would a good book) you will be fine and will have much higher odds of making a great choice :slight_smile:

Phoenix