Please help me choose a Costco Memory Foam Mattress

Hi Betsy80,

I think that’s Murphy’s law in action … and it’s always the few times I don’t do it where i get caught as well.

I completely understand this. I think one of the most valuable parts of all the more detailed information on the site is not so much to learn it but to have something to compare what you are told “out there” to help you identify who really does have your best interests at heart.

You can see what I sleep on in post #4 here.

The “real” reason I may know whatever I know is thousands of hours talking with many people and manufacturers who have been very generous with their time and knowledge sharing what they have learned about mattresses over many years or in some cases generations. This along with thousands of hours of more technical research into the more technical aspects of mattress materials and design and hundreds of hours spent lying on mattresses. Believe it or not it was originally an outgrowth of my own search for “the perfect mattress” which turned into something else completely as I became more and more immersed into what I was discovering and learning.

In a more light hearted vein … the “alternative” reason that I may know whatever I do is in this article :slight_smile:

Phoenix