Please suggest for a good quality mattress manufacturer in Oklahoma City

Hello Phoenix,

I am in the market shopping for a memory foam mattress, preferably within $1000 for a king size mattress. I have tried Serta icomfort insight and Sealy Optimum Destiny. I like the firmness of them, but was not very impressed with the actual quality of the foam. They are also a bit over our $1000 budget. My husband and I both like firm mattress.

I saw you have OKlahoma Mattress Company . Inc listed under membership.
Do you know anything about them? Is it a good manufacturer to check out? Is there any other company you recommend?

If I have to buy a memory foam mattress online, which product would you recommend?

Thank you for your help. I find this forum is very helpful.

Hi jolly,

[quote]I saw you have OKlahoma Mattress Company . Inc listed under membership.
Do you know anything about them? Is it a good manufacturer to check out? Is there any other company you recommend?[/quote]

I think very highly of Jim and the mattresses he makes and like all the members here I believe they are among the best quality and value in the country which is why they were invited to become members here.

Some of the other better options or “possibilities” (not specific recommendations) in the Oklahoma area are listed in post #2 here.

My goal is not to tell the members here what to choose only how to choose. Each person needs to decide for themselves which mattress is the best match for their unique needs and preferences and what I call PPP (Pressure relief, Posture and alignment, and Personal preferences). Post #1 here is the most important post on the forum and along with the information it links to will give you all the basic information you need to make the best possible choices and step by step suggestions about how to find them.

There is also a list there of the members of this site that sell online and there is also a list of some of the better online memory foam options (some members and some non members) in post #12 here although I would never suggest an online purchase without some local testing that can act as a guideline and reference point about what you need and prefer in a mattress.

Phoenix