Plushbeds

Hello,
I’m currently considering a new mattress and am looking at Custom Sleep Design vs. Plushbeds. Does anyone have any recommendations on either? I have not seen much about Plushbeds, but their prices seem to be very good…

Thanks,
Aaron

Hi AJB435,

Plushbeds uses good quality materials but is not the best value IMO compared to many other options available to you. They are also nothing like the Custom Sleep Design mattresses which are custom layered and custom zoned mattresses.

A forum search on Plushbeds will bring up much more information about them but in essence they use good quality materials but are not in the same value range as the online members listed in post #21 here or even some other online merchants (in other words their prices are only good in comparison to other merchants that are more expensive yet but not so good in comparison to many others that have similar materials and designs, have a wider variety of choices and better options available, and sell for less).

Custom Sleep Design is a member here which means that I consider them to be among the best quality and value in the country. They are more costly than other more “basic” latex mattresses because they are custom zoned and layered specifically to the measurements and weight of each person on the mattress. They will also exchange layers at no cost until you are happy with the mattress. They are well worth a more extended conversation on the phone.

Hope this helps.

Phoenix

I had been considering Plushbeds for quite sometime and from what I found in my research is that they offer good products and customer service but the prices at Plushbed didn’t seem to be as competitive. I have been researching now for weeks and after reading about SleepEz in this forum I did a comparison. Both companies seem to offer a good product and customer service but the exchange policy and warranties vary. For us, the pricing, warranty and exchange policy offered by SleepEz is a better option. When I mentioned this site to Shawn, he offered the 5% discount before I could even complete my sentence; that was really great to hear. As soon as we can make arrangements to get our old mattress moved, we’ll be ordering their 10000 10 inch customizable organic mattress. I can’t wait!

Hi Lukkiirish,

You certainly made a great choice and I’m looking forward to your feedback once you’ve had the chance to sleep on it.

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thank you both for your replies and the great information. At long last, I went with Custom Sleep Design. I just enjoyed speaking with Bob over the phone and he seems like he is trustworthy :slight_smile: I also liked the idea of being able to adjust it as my sleeping pattern changes or the other person in my bed needs.

I will receive the mattress in a month or so and will post a reply with my review. I tend to be a very finicky sleeper, so I’m assuming I will need to adjust it a couple of times, but you never know…

Cheers!

Hi AJB435,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

As you know … I think very highly of Bob and the unique design of the mattresses they make. They are ideal for “finicky sleepers” or difficult situations.

I’m looking forward to your feedback once you receive the mattress and of course to hearing about your experiences with the exchange process if you do need to make any custom adjustments.

Thanks for your feedback!

Phoenix