Priage Euro Box Top Mattress

Hi elapid,

The value of a mattress purchase is partly subjective and partly objective (see post #13 here).

The iCoil tells me that it’s a Zinus mattress (see here) which is a Chinese manufacturer that makes a wide range of mattress brands including Night Therapy, Spa Sensations, Vivon, Keetsa, and many others. They are CertiPUR certified but they are also shipped compressed from China which can lead to durability issues (see post #6 here).

In addition to the higher level of uncertainty that goes with purchasing a Chinese mattress … they also don’t provide any information about the quality of the material in the mattress (see here) so it’s not possible to make any other meaningful comments about it. A forum search on Zinus (you can just click the link) will bring up more information and feedback about them.

If you can find out specifics of all the layers and components in the mattress and post them on the forum I’d be happy to make some comments about the quality of the materials in the mattress or the mattress as a whole but without this (and probably even with this considering that the quality of the materials are likely to be quite low) this would be a very high risk purchase.

As you probably know already … Simmons also uses some very low quality/density materials in their mattresses and most of them also have significant weak links in their design and would be a very high risk purchase as well.

Phoenix

Hi Elapid,

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Hi elapid95,

As you know from your reading here the Priage would be a very high risk purchase … but if you do decide to buy it anyway at least you would know this ahead of time instead of being surprised afterwards.

Phoenix

Hi elapid95,

Dreamfoam certainly uses high quality materials and components relative to their budget range in all their mattresses and they are transparent about the materials they use but I would always want to know the specifics of all the foam layers in any mattress I purchased.

Phoenix

Hi elapid95,

Are you referring to the Aria?

I’m not clear about what you mean by “cancelled my return” … could you be a little more specific?

Have you talked with them?

What did they tell you when you were notified that your return was being cancelled?

Phoenix

Hi elapid95,

How were you notified that your return was cancelled?

Did they provide a reason?

It would probably be a good idea to talk with them to find out what is happening.

Phoenix

Note Added Later: To elapid95
I got your message…No problem! I will proceed with deleting your old posts as per your request.