PROBLEM WITH ADJUSTABLE BEDS DIRECT

Hi car8857,

Thanks for adding the pictures and I’m glad you were able to attach them. You can attach up to 9 attachments in a single post. If you want to attach multiple attachments in a single post then once you have clicked the “insert” button for your first attachment then you can click the next “add file” button (just below the first one) for the next attachment and then when you’ve clicked “insert” for the second attachment then you would just click the next “add file” button for the third attachment etc. but it’s OK the way they are in separate posts as well.

If you have any other attachments that you would like to include and are having any difficulty you can always send them to me in an email at the contact address at the top right of the page and I’ll attach them to your post for you.

It’s clear from the law tags that you purchased the Ultimate Dreams latex mattress which is manufactured by Brooklyn Bedding although it doesn’t say which firmness level you ordered. It’s unfortunate that you purchased from a retailer that has such a costly return policy and you probably would have been better off purchasing your mattress directly from Dreamfoam which has a 45 day return policy that only costs $99 to return the mattress. They also have a 10% discount on their mattress compared to purchasing from Amazon which has a 30 day return policy that is also more reasonable than Adjustable Beds Direct as well (see post #11 here).

Phoenix