Promotional code for U.S. Box Spring?

Does anyone know a promotional code for U.S. Box Spring? They emailed me " If you are a member of certain mattress forum websites, they will have topics available that explain what discounts we offer to their website members." I searched this site and to no avail.

Oh that’s interesting. I just placed an order from them and lo and behold, the invoice came from Sleep EZ who is a member of this forum. I didn’t think about asking them if I qualify for the Mattress Underground discount.

I’d suggest just telling them you’re a member here and see what happens. I’m going to ask them as well.

EDIT: It was a no-go for me. Not a big deal as there’s a sale on US Box Spring right now so it worked out cheaper than getting it through Sleep EZ’s site.

Hi buxfiles,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

Here you go - from the foundation thread:

www.usboxspring.com/wood.htm Wooden slatted version with a high quality organic cover with slats that are 2.75" apart in both low (5.5") and regular (9") profile and an organic cotton cover. Ask about waiving the shipping.

Phoenix

Thank you for your help. They offer free shipping all the time. I emailed them about being a member here. So far that has not helped.

Hi buxfiles and amnj,

I spoke with USBoxSpring.com and there is a Mattress Underground 5% discount. They apologized, as someone in order entry was apparently unaware of this. Upon checkout, entering MUG5 is supposed to give you the discount.

They said to give them a call tomorrow and they should be able to assist you with this.

Please let me know how things progress for you.

Phoenix

Thank you Phoenix, for contacting them about this.
I called and left a voicemail and am still waiting to hear back from them.

Hi amnj,

I just wanted to follow up that another forum member, latex-researcher, just used the discount code and it worked for them. I wanted to provide that information to you.

Phoenix

I got a phone call back saying they’re going to refund the discount. :slight_smile: Thanks again!

Hi amnj,

I got a phone call back saying they’re going to refund the discount. :slight_smile: Thanks again!

That’s wonderful news. I’m glad they were able to do that for you. The people at Us Box Spring are very helpful.

Phoenix