Puralux by Latexco

I have found an ebay seller http://stores.ebay.com/HAHT-TEXTILE-AND-FOAM?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 who has what seem to be extremely good prices on Dunlop/Puralux /Latexco toppers.
This product seems to be very good value when compared to other forms of latex especially Talalay in the same ILD range.
I understand that Dunlop ILD’s are not as precise as Talalay however besides that are there any cautions or concerns with regards to the Puralux material?
Longevity/body impressions is my main concern and of course how comfortable is this product compared to Talalay.
At about half the cost of Talalay it is it a product that is to good to be true or is it just simply a smart buy?

Hi jege41,

They are listed in post #4 here (with my comments) and sell Latexco products of different types. They do have good value but are not as knowledgeable about the products they are selling as many other merchants. Purelux is a blended Dunlop latex but I don’t know the exact blend ratio (likely somewhere between 50/50 and 70/30 NR/SBR). It comes in softness levels that is roughly comparable to soft Talalay although it doesn’t have quite the same “feel” and is more like Dunlop than Talalay.

Phoenix

Phoenix there is another selling …What he says is Latex Mattress Toppers in every size …from the name of cvonlinesales on ebay. He expressed he sold and bought From Mountain Top Foam online, he said he sells from there own in company in NC., and buy Directly from Mountain Top Foam! I see buyers , but little Feedback. Could he be legit?

I really need a answer, and as fast as possible. Please!

Phoenix there is another selling …What he says is Latex Mattress Toppers in every size …from the name of cvonlinesales on ebay. He expressed he sold and bought From Mountain Top Foam online, he said he sells from there own in company in NC., and buy Directly from Mountain Top Foam! I see buyers , but little Feedback. Could he be legit?

I really need a answer, and as fast as possible. Please!
Sorry depuplicated

Here is a direct link Phoenix. . http://www.ebay.com/itm/Latex-topper-King-3-100-natural-latex-topper-for-your-bedroom-/261997811504?hash=item3d00495730