Pure Latex bliss Beautiful or Nutrition

Hi Mike7,

This is not a typical forum and the reason I chose the forum format as part of this site was so that people had a way to ask questions and find accurate answers that “bypassed” most of the inaccurate and contradictory information that was so common on the internet … and in other forums. This forum is meant as a means and tool to find accurate information … not just any information. Post #5 here would also be worth reading when it comes to some of the differences in approach between this forum and some of the others that are also available and my thoughts about them and the role they played in the development of the site. An exchange of information is always valuable and of course is always part of any forum … but here, when information is “exchanged” that isn’t accurate, then part of the reason this forum exists is to make sure that it’s responded to with more accurate information so that the people who read it can differentiate between them.

Once again … I would encourage you to actually read the links I posted earlier so that your statements are more informed and accurate. As I’ve also mentioned … if you see what you believe are contradictions then link to them so that they can either be clarified so you understand their context and meaning or can be corrected. For example … if you’ve even read the “read first” post you would see that one of the steps is to test mattresses locally and that if there is a local equivalent which is in the range of 20% more that I would consider the local purchase to be roughly equivalent value. I would also suggest you read the post about each person’s “personal value equation” before you make more statements about what I “encourage” when it just isn’t accurate and does nobody any favors. Misrepresenting what I say and implying its opposite is true does nobody any favors and only takes up my time to respond to your posts and correct you. There’s little point to saying the same thing over and over again based on broad generalities if you also don’t also include examples of what you are referring to or aren’t open to reading the replies you’ve been given.

Phoenix