Pure Latex Bliss Beautiful vs World's Best Bed

First, let me say what an incredible resource this website is! It is truly amazing!
After much research, I am sold on the idea of purchasing a Pure Latex Bliss mattress. However, my wife and I are trying to decide between the Beautiful and the World’s Best Mattress. Unfortunately, there are no retailers within 100 miles, so we are unable to try the mattresses in person.
We are both side-sleepers (exclusively). I am 185 lbs., and toss & turn a lot due to shoulder and hip pain. My wife is 114 lbs., and prefers a soft mattress. In addition, she does not want to end up having to buy a topper if we find out that the Beautiful is not soft enough.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Hi Kris,

Unfortunately there are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved for anyone to be able to predict which of the two would be the best "match in terms of PPP based on specs (either yours or a mattress), health conditions, individual circumstances, or “theory at a distance” (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here).

Both of these are very soft mattresses and may be OK for your wife who is much lighter but would be more risky for you because of your heavier weight.

Normally I would suggest choosing the firmer of two mattresses if both seem to be a suitable choice because you can always make a mattress that is too firm softer by adding a topper but you can’t really “fix” a mattress that is too soft without removing and replacing the layers that are too soft but in this case you haven’t tested either of them and there is a possibility that both of them may be too soft for you so in cases like this the return/exchange policy may be one of the most important parts of the “value” of a purchase if you aren’t confident that the one you choose will work out well for you.

There is more about the different ways to choose a mattress (either locally or online) that is the most suitable “match” for your specific needs and preferences and how to identify and minimize the risks of making a choice that doesn’t turn out as well as you hoped for that are involved in each of them in post #2 here. I would always keep in mind that the only way to know whether any mattress is suitable for you with any certainty will be based on your own personal testing or sleeping experience.

Phoenix