Pure Latex Bliss

Does anyone here have an opinion on Pure Latex Bliss mattresses?

Hi Twintwin,

The Pure Latex Bliss mattresses use very high quality materials. Their natural line uses blended Talalay latex, their “all natural” line uses 100% natural Talalay latex, and their Hybrid line uses various combinations of slow and fast response latex over a bonded polyfoam latex core (they are not latex from top to bottom like their other two lines).

They are typically “better than average” in terms of value and are certainly a much better choice (assuming the choice is the model that is most suitable for you) than the vast majority of mainstream mattresses in terms of quality and value. Talalay latex is a high quality material no matter which manufacturer includes it in their mattress. They are also owned by the actual producer of most of the Talalay latex used in North America by many manufacturers (Latex international).

A forum search on Pure Latex Bliss (you can just click this) will bring up much more information about them including a great deal of feedback from many forum members who have purchased them.

They can be a good quality/value choice for those who prefer Talalay latex over other materials and where other Talalay latex mattress options are either not available or don’t have the same or better overall value based on your personal value equation.

Phoenix

Thanks for the response. I live in the Dallas area and actually made a trip to Burleson (Mattress World) to look at Pure Bliss. Liked the Natural. Quite nice but very expensive. Looking at Stacy Furniture’s latex mattresses. Just called them to get more information. Following are the specs. I would appreciate your opinion on the quality.

Stacy Custom Sleep
Made by Comfort Coil out of Muldrow, OK (www.comfortcoilmattress.com)
100% pure talalay latex
9" talalay latex core (100% pure, not blended)
2" talalay topper on top (choice of ILD)
Two sided customizable
15 year warranty (non prorated)
1/2" indention rate…if ever more than that, replaced

Latex is manufactured in/by Hickory Springs (under Latex International name)

Correction on the topper spec. It’s 3"; not 2".

Hi Twintwin,

If all the materials are latex top to bottom then they are all good quality which is the most important part :slight_smile:

I didn’t notice your particular model on their website though (which has latex from top to bottom and no other materials). which of the Comfort Coil or J. Stowe models are you looking at?

My personal preference in terms of durability and “value” would lean towards blended Talalay vs 100% natural Talalay because in the softer ILD’s especially it tends to be more durable and it’s also less costly but of course each person may have different preferences or reasons for choosing one over the other and both would be a good choice IMO. You can read a little more about the difference between them in post #2 here.

You may also be fine with just the 9" basic mattress without the topper in the layering most suitable for your weight and height although of course the topper may be something you prefer. You can read a little more about the potential benefits of a thicker mattress or sleeping system in post #14 here.

There is also a little more information and feedback about the Comfort Coil mattreses in this thread.

Just to clarify as well (not that it makes much difference because the material is the same) … latex International actually makes the latex and Hickory Springs (which makes polyurethane foams) just distributes it.

You are certainly looking at some very nice mattresses that use good quality materials

Phoenix

I went ahead and purchased this mattress from Stacy Furniture in Allen, TX. The salesman, Gene, has been selling mattresses for years and is very knowledgeable in the field. Having gathered great information from your site, I was able to ask the important questions about the latex.

Bed was delivered about a week ago and my husband and I love it! Best purchase we’ve ever made.

Will add posts from time to time on how it’s holding up.

Thank you, Phoenix, for your wonderful site. It is much appreciated by all!

Hi Twintwin,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

It’s great to see one more person doing good research and making good choices!

Phoenix