Pure Rest Organic Mattresses

I was wondering if anyone has purchased a Pure Rest Mattress and or cozy pure they seem use the same layering as sleepez yet I havnt found an article in this forum
thank you )

Hi Mike7,

A forum search on Purerest (you can just click this) will bring up more information about them and how they compare to SleepEz would depend on which mattresses you are comparing. They use exchangeable layers of Dunlop latex in some of their mattresses and some of their designs are very similar to some of the options offered by SleepEz.

Cozy Pure is one of the manufacturers that was invited to become a member here which means I think very highly of them. An earlier post today here will provide some links with more information and feedback about them (their designs are mostly different from SleepEz although they also have a range of mattresses).

A mattress is only as good as its construction and the quality of the materials and components inside it (regardless of the manufacturer) and all of these use high quality materials that are similar to each other (Dunlop latex) and have no obvious weak links in their mattresses. Which was “best” for you would depend on whether any of them are available to you locally (so you could test them in person) and on all the other objective, subjective, and intangible criteria that are the most important parts of a mattress purchase and your personal value equation.

Phoenix