Quality vs Value

Hi sleeponclouds,

I’m not quite clear on what you are asking but hopefully I can add some comments that will help.

This is a feature that is unique to FloBeds and the zones can be customized both before and after a purchase. There are some comments about the vZone in post #4 here.

Yes … both of them use Talalay latex (either 100% natural or blended) that are made by Radium. SleepEZ can also provide Talalay from Latex International on request but their “default” is Radium.

I think your comments here would be accurate. Flobeds also has a pine slat option and a euro slat option (see here).

The Flobeds Goldilocks 20 year guarantee is here. They provide the option to purchase two 1/2 cores (or a single full core) for $75 each plus $20 each shipping anytime during the first 5 years. You can also purchase an additional two 1/2 cores (or a single full core) for $150 each plus $20 each shipping during the first 5 years as well. After 5 years you pay a percentage of their full retail price for additional cores. There is nothing to send back so this is not an exchange but an additional purchase at a very low cost.

The Sleep EZ 90 day exchange policy is here. They provide the option to exchange two 1/2 layers or a single full layer anytime within the first 90 days for a $30 shipping charge. This is an exchange where you would send the old layer back in the box that the exchange layer was shipped in.

Phoenix