Quality Waterproof Mattreess Cover for Ultimate Dreams Eurotop

I just purchased an Ultimate Dreams Eurotop and am in the process of buying the accessories (foundation, cover, etc…). Can anyone recommend a quality waterproof mattress protector? I’ve looked through Amazon, some seem okay but others claim to be waterproof and turn out not to be. Thanks ahead of time.

Hi Biddles,

Post #89 here should help you decide which type of mattress protector you would prefer and the tradeoffs involved with each. If you are looking for “waterproof” and not “water resistant” then one of the thin “membrane” type covers is probably the way to go even though the tradeoff is that they are not as breathable as the other types and will sleep a bit warmer for some people.

Phoenix

Thanks…I ended up getting a Luna Premium Hypoallergenic 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector. Looks like I have almost everything ready for my new mattress. One question, do I need to put anything between the foundation (I ended up getting the same frame on the Brooklyn Bedding website) and the mattress?

Thanks,

Hi biddles,

No … putting the mattress on the frame they list will be fine :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks so much for your help!! My matress just arrived this afternoon…with some luck I can have it put together later tonight. Great website!!

Hi biddles,

I forgot to say congratulations on your new mattress … so … congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Better late than never … and I’m looking forward to your feedback!

Phoenix