Question about Brookyln Bedding Total Comfort Bed

I am leaning towards buying Brooklyn bedding total latex bed.
Both I and my wife like firm mattresses. I sleep on my back or stomach and my wife does the same.
I m 5’10" 165lbs and she is 5’5" 135.

I did chat with them online and they recommended firmness level 6 which is medium. I am struggling between choosing 6 which is medium or 5 which is labelled cushion firm. Has anyone chosen cushion firm for total latex mattress?

For support layer the choices are natural dunlop or talalay. Will they feel any different?
The fact that they call out natural dunlop and just say talalay seems to imply that talalay is not natural.
They do say that all their latex is oeko-tex certified.

This will be an online order so I am trying to make the best possible decision based on the information I have.

Thanks

Hi newkidontheblock.

Yes they will feel different. While your own testing is the most reliable way to know which you prefer … you can read a little more about the differences between how they feel in post #7 here.

You can read more about the different types of latex in post #6 here. Talalay comes in both a blended version (30% natural latex and 70% synthetic latex) and a 100% natural version. Dunlop also comes in either 100% natural or blended versions as well although the Dunlop that BB uses is 100% natural.

Almost all the latex you will encounter … either natural or synthetic … is Oeko-Tex certified.

Phoenix