Question Plush Beds Botanical Bliss 12"

Considering buying a dual king adjustable foundation latex bed . So I looked in local stores $$$$ high to me . Started researching the net kind of liked a place called Atlantic Beds they kept trying to steer me to a memory foam , I declined .
As well the sales manager called me back at 10:30 pm , odd to me , I didn’t answer.
That was several months ago ,so I started the process again ,came across TMU
And the manufacturer list, became intrigued by a company called Plush Beds and there Botanical Bliss 12"

1. Your thoughts on the company ?
  2. Your thoughts on the model of mattress ?
  3. Or keep looking ?

Hi Fightin4acure,

You can see my thoughts about Plushbeds in post #2 here.

The Botanical Bliss uses high quality materials (organic Dunlop latex, 100% natural Talalay, and an organic cotton cover quilted with wool) so there are no weak links in the design. There is more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase other than the quality of the materials in post #13 here that you can use to make meaningful comparisons between your finalists.

That depends on how many “finalists” you already have and whether you have done enough research into local and online choices that are available to you that you are confident that one of your finalists would be the best value for you. I would certainly want more than 1 mattress to choose between to make a final choice and hopefully you have done some local testing on latex so you are generally familiar with how Dunlop and Talalay latex feel and perform.

Phoenix