Questions regarding Brooklyn Bedding Bamboo Bliss

Hi gregoryallen,

While they would generally be the best source of information about the mattresses they make … I’m certainly happy to answer the questions that I can :slight_smile:

No … there is no divider between the layers and the latex layer on one side butts up directly against the layer on the other side with nothing in between them.

As you mentioned wool allergies are generally a contact allergy (see this topic) so they aren’t normally an issue with wool used in quilting layers that don’t have direct contact and I don’t remember anyone reporting any wool allergy issues with the Bamboo Bliss … most likely because there wouldn’t be any contact with the wool. Having said that … I have seen a few reports of some people having issues with wool quilted covers or toppers on occasion but these probably wouldn’t be contact allergies or sensitivities.

I’m not sure of what you mean by “counter examples” but there are certainly many people (the large majority of their customers) who have been sleeping well on a Dreamfoam or Brooklyn Bedding mattress for as long as they have owned it and many of these have had their mattress for many years with no issues. Any significant sagging in a mattress (virtual or visible) will depend on a number of factors including the body type and sleeping positions of the person, the specifics of the materials in their mattress, and on where they were in the “range” of firmness/softness that would be suitable for them when they first purchased the mattress. There is a more detailed discussion of all of this in post #2 here that may be helpful.

Phoenix