Recomended dealer in CT?

Hi,

Great site, thanks for all of the guidance. I am located in CT. So far it looks like Deamfoam is at the top of my list. Any other option in CT I should check out?

I am looking for a really well made gel foam or, gel foam/inner spring hybrid queen size mattress. Coming off a Tempurpedic Rhapsody that for me isn’t cool enough in the summer and also is just a bit to firm.

Thanks for all your great work.

THanks,

Hi jaydoll,

There are some very good manufacturers and options in Connecticut depending on where you are.

They are listed in posts #2 and #4 here

Phoenix

I love my www.comfortss.com Mattress! Wife was lukewarm to it at first, but now just try getting her out of it. Great product and worth every penny… and it took many pennies!

hi,

Thanks for your response. Which model did you get?

Hi Nissanman,

Here is how my experience went with Comfortss-

No Prices or information can be given out until they determine exactly what is the right mattress for me. In order to do this, I would have to fill out a profile for them and give them all types of information. I get the idea of custom designing a mattress and have nothing against that. But when a company won’t tell me what type of materials they use until they create my perfect mattress, that’s a red flag. Based on my experience, I did not get a warm and fuzzy feeling from them. You allow them to tell you what you need or, you get no basic questions answered. Based on this, I can’t recommend them to anyone.

There’s the link to what I have. The Ultra Performance model. Prices are on their website too. Are you getting your wires crossed with custom sleep design? There is no information to fill out for comfort sleep systems in Branford CT. Joan and Dave were very upfront about what materials they use in their mattress when I asked.

Hi jaydoll,

It sounds to me like you may be mixing the two up as well.

As nissanman mentioned Custom Sleep Systems has their prices listed on their site. They have a complete range of high quality mattresses on their floor for testing (innerspring, memory foam, latex etc) and like most manufacturers they can make custom adjustments to the layering of their “standard” models. They also have custom zoned designs that can also be customized separately on each side as well. They are transparent about the materials they use in their mattresses and they are also a member of this site which means that I think highly of them and I believe they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of quality, value, and service.

As Nissanman mentioned … you may have been thinking of http://www.customsleepdesign.com/ which doesn’t list their prices on their site. NOTE: Unfortunately … Custom Sleep Design is no longer in business.

Phoenix