recommendations for local and online mattress sellers

Hi again Phoenix. Can you tell me if there are any local good mattress sellers near me? I live in the 19096 zipcode just to the west of Philadelphia. And can you also tell me of any online sellers that you find are good to work with? I am looking to spend no more than $1000 for a queen and like a foam feel.but not a low motion.stuck feel. Would consider any type of mattress except plain coils. Thanks.

Hi wendyfort,

Subject to first confirming that any retailer or manufacturer on the list that you wish to visit is completely transparent (see this article) and to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets the quality/value guidelines here … the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Philadelphia/Wilmington/Trenton areas are listed in post #4 here.

If you are considering online options then the mattress shopping tutorial includes several links to lists of many of the better online options I’m aware of (in the optional online step) that include many different types and categories of mattresses that use different materials and components in a wide range of designs, budgets, firmness levels, and with different return/exchange policies that may be well worth considering.

Phoenix

Again thx, going to visit the Magic Sleeper in Pottstown.!

Hi wendyfort,

As you probably know Magic Sleeper is one of the members of this site which means that I think highly of them and that I believe they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, knowledge, and transparency. They would certainly be well worth including in your research.

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback after your visit.

Phoenix