Recommended Manufacturers in the Los Angeles Area

Hi pinoyski,

As you probably know … Flexus is a member of this site which means I think very highly of them and I believe they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency. A forum search on Flexus (you can just click the link) will bring up many more comments and feedback about them.

I have also talked with Bruce at Dreamland and while they are not a factory direct manufacturer … I think highly of his knowledge and experience as well and they would certainly be worth including in your research and they also have some good quality/value mattresses available. They are a member of the forum (you can see their posts here) although they are not a manufacturer/retailer member of the site. A forum search on Dreamland (you can just click this link as well) will bring up more comments and feedback about them as well.

There is also more about the different ways to choose the most suitable mattress (either locally or online) in post #2 here that can help you identify and minimize the risks involved with each of them and the link I included in my previous reply about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase can help you make more meaningful comparisons between specific mattresses.

Phoenix