Regretted buying a Dormeo 6700, need some help!

Hi Rollins2016,

Unfortunately the video doesn’t contain any meaningful information about the density and durability of the layers and components in the mattress.

There are a few comments about the previous Octaspring 9500 in post #2 here which was somewhat similar although I believe it had one additional ecocell layer but I don’t know the specifics of the current line so you would need to call Dormeo and ask them for the thickness and density of each of the layers in the mattress because it’s unlikely that Sleep Country will provide you with the information you need to make an informed choice. It’s also possible that Dormeo may not provide it either.

If you can find out the thickness and density of all the layers and components in the 6700 and post them on the forum I’d be happy let you know if there are any lower quality materials or weak links that would be a reason for concern.

I know that once you’ve purchased a mattress that Sleep Country only allows exchanges and doesn’t have a return/refund policy but I’m not sure if you are able to cancel an order with Sleep Country if it hasn’t been delivered. If you can return it for a refund I would avoid buying any mattress if there are lower quality/density or any “unknown density” materials in the mattress that would be a reason for concern in terms of the durability and useful life of the mattress.

Phoenix