Replacement tuft and needle mattress

I see there are a few topics going about tuft and needle right now. I just received a replacement mattress as the original wasn’t breaking in correctly, I guess… At least this is what I was told when I described the situation. Anyway, I was wondering how everyone likes the newer model. However, I’m not reading a lot of positive comments.

I believe the original mattress, for me, was just too firm. The replacement (new foam) seems much softer and better for pressure relief. I originally was looking for a very soft mattress and in an odd turn of events ended up with tuft n needle. This mattress is firm to the touch but seems to conform much better to body… I AM happy with their service all the way around. While I still may need or prefer a topper as other have discussed, I do think I could get along with this newer mattress alone.

I have only had replacement about a week so was just curious on others thoughts or experiences.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi JB,

[quote]I see there are a few topics going about tuft and needle right now. I just received a replacement mattress as the original wasn’t breaking in correctly, I guess… At least this is what I was told when I described the situation. Anyway, I was wondering how everyone likes the newer model. However, I’m not reading a lot of positive comments.

I believe the original mattress, for me, was just too firm.[/quote]

I would tend to agree that it was probably just too firm for you rather than being an issue of breaking in.

Thanks for your feedback on their new design and how it compares to the old one as well … I appreciate it :slight_smile:

You can see my comments about it in this topic which seems to fit your experience.

Phoenix

Thanks for the response. So far I like the newer model much better than the original. I hope you feel they are still as reputable as you did prior…

Hi JB,

They are the same people and company and all that’s changed is that they have improved the quality of the materials in their mattress and raised the price slightly so yes I do.

Phoenix