Retailer recommendations in the Dallas, TX area for Memory Foam Mattress Help?

Retailer recommendations in the Dallas, TX area for Memory Foam Mattress Help?

I’m shopping for a new Memory Foam Mattress, and looking for recommendations as far as retailers in the greater Dallas, TX area. There seems to be the typical furniture stores, as well as Mattress Firm. Not sure if there are any independent manufacturers or not and/or good online sites also. Thanks in advance!

Hi jrolex,

Post #2 here lists the local manufacturers in the Dallas area (and there is one more in post #4). The one that is a member here … The Mattress Factory … is currently not open while they take their annual vacation but I also think highly of the other two choices I have talked with.

A look through their websites and/or a phone conversation will tell you what they offer in your preferred materials and also give you a sense of what to expect when you visit them.

Post #21 here has a list of the members here which specialize in online sales. All of them are very good at helping their customers make the best choices for their needs and preferences and all of them are great value for different reasons although they include a wide range of different styles and price ranges. Not all of them make or sell memory foam but a look at their sites or a phone call (some don’t list everything on their site) will tell you which ones do.

Post #12 here includes some of the better options for online memory foam mattresses including three of our manufacturing members.

Hope this helps

Phoenix

Hi

What about the Memory Foam Mattress from Tri-Pedic Platinum and Soft-Pedic by selectbed.com and the Celestia by Tempflow.com?

Hi jrolex,

Post #9 here has some of my thoughts about Tempflow and the other ReliefMart lines of mattresses.

Phoenix