Returning A Memory Foam Mattress

I need to return a memory foam mattress to Amazon. The problem is that the mattress came to me “Vac Packed” and in a box via UPS. After I opened the packaging, the mattress expanded to 13-inches. How does a customer return a Memory Foam mattress after it has expanded? I can’t seem to find any answers to this question anywhere on the web. I can’t be the only one.

I need help FAST.

Thanks,

Mothman

Amazon has great customer service - if I were you, I’d call them and ask for their advice on how to manage the return.

Hi Mohman,

It depends on whether Amazon fulfilled the order or whether it was fulfilled by Dreamfoam.

If it was fulfilled by Amazon then you would need to contact their large items returns department and they will give you instructions and let you know the cost involved (see post #11 here).

If it was fulfilled by Dreamfoam then you would need to ship it back to them with a common carrier which is quite costly although if you call them they would probably be able to help you find one that is a little lower cost (see post #24 here)…

Phoenix