Reverie Deluxe Replaced by Newer Model?

Hi bobby2478,

Just for clarity … I don’t recommend any specific adjustable bed. For me the Reverie Deluxe was the “best value” at the time over 4 years ago) based on the criteria that were most important to me (you can see some of our criteria here). Others may have different criteria for the “best value” in an adjustable bed than I do. The Reverie Deluxe was replaced by the 5D which is similar but has different corner retainer bars (instead of a retainer bar in the middle), different upholstery, and more remote preset positions.

I don’t know the specific features of each of them off the top of my head but post #3 here and the adjustable bed topic it links to has more information about “how” to choose an adjustable bed based on “price/features” comparisons and some sources that you can use for pricing comparisons as well.

I don’t keep records of which adjustable beds are sold at all the retailers in the many lists throughout the forum so you would need to check their websites or call them to find out which adjustable beds they sell.

I’m not familiar with them but I did notice that their queen was also listed at $1299 (which is a little more than here as an example) and their split king is listed at the same price and their split cal king is listed at $1199 (the same price as a twin XL) which seems very unlikely so some of their prices may be a mistake and I would call and check to make sure they are accurate. If they are then it would certainly be a lower price than you would normally see for a split king.

Phoenix