Reverie Sleep System (mattress) Dream Supreme with 8Q adjustable platform

Hi Wrewster,

This will be your final warning before you lose your posting privileges here for repeatedly crossing the lines of the forum rules (see post #7 here and post #6 here). The forum rule that you specifically need to follow is this one …

We have already discussed most of the comments you made in your post and you need to read the previous replies before continuously posting the same thing in different ways over and over again.

You are completely misrepresenting what is being said on the Sterling Mattress site and using it in a way that is very misleading and out of context when you use terminology such as “like this” that has no specific meaning in the context that you used it. If you are using other sites as “ammunition” for your arguments then at least take the time to repeat what they say accurately and use it in the correct context. I believe what you are referring to is this …

… and we have already discussed Reverie’s transparency here and here and here (where you also posted some completely misleading information that wasn’t true at all).

Again … you are completely misrepresenting (or purposely changing the context) of what I have been saying in my many replies to you (many of which you don’t seem to read completely) and it certainly isn’t a matter of agreement or disagreement about whether your approach is pragmatic or anything else. As I mentioned here you chose a mattress based on the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you which is all that matters.

This is only about the content of your posts that are misleading, misrepresentations, inflammatory, argumentative, redundant, meaningless, and in some cases completely deceptive, and that you need to avoid if you wish to continue posting here.

Phoenix