Reverie Sleep System (mattress) Dream Supreme with 8Q adjustable platform

Hi ttight1,

I don’t believe that the percentage of natural rubber in latex core is a reliable indicator of quality if you are defining quality as being primarily related to durability or to “safety” although of course there are also other definitions of quality and some people may prefer higher percentages of natural rubber for personal or lifestyle reasons as well (although they would tend to avoid mattresses that also contained polyfoam).

You can see some comments about the Flobeds vZone system in post #4 here. They can certainly be an effective zoning option that covers the most important areas of the body that can sometimes benefit from zoning and the ability to customize the zoning configuration also has some unique advantages.

You can see my comments about the video in post #2 here and the posts it links to. While Dunlop can certainly be more susceptible to impressions or “taking a set” with longer term compression because of it’s cell structure … I don’t believe that this is what happens in “real life” when you sleep on a Dunlop latex mattress.

Phoenix