Reverie Sleep Systems

I’m going to update our Reverie purchase on this thread as we move through it. Hopefully that’s OK. I have been frustrated by the lack of info on the ordering process, so I will probably be (too) detailed. Hopefully it will help others looking for info on Reverie’s products/service though…

Called Reverie today to double check the 20% Costco discount they quoted on Twitter and to ask about the difference between their mid level and top level mattress. They are actually willing to do the Costco discount if I order over the phone, so that’s great. Saves me the drive (2 hours each way to Chicagoland) and gas $. They would not however do the 20% plus the advertised accessory deal I’ve heard about on a podcast. So 20% off it will be :wink: Also found out that we will not need to pay sales tax (we’re in WI). Excellent.

As far as the difference between the two mattress levels, the rep explained that the top level mattress has an extra layer of “soyfoam” (one inch) that is built into the top layer. An extra comfort layer I guess. I know in this thread you talk about the layers, I just wanted to clarify where it was placed.

The plan is to finalize which mattress/base combo we are going with and then make the order tonight or tomorrow. Should be a 3-4 week “build” time according to the rep.