Reverie Sleep Systems

I didn’t say off-gassing. I said odor. It was really minimal and not a chemical smell. It’s already gone and may have been from the base as well. Yes, our base and mattress are as I listed. You can get a cheaper base/expensive mattress and vice versa. You seem to be concerned about the latex… Have you talked to the Reverie people?

Yes I’ve talked with them, just trying to be extremely thorough is all. Yes I thought the odor was off gassing and I’m glad to hear that is not the case. How did you make out with your temperature regulation issue? Reverie claims this mattress has great ventilation. How much was it for your system configuration?

I addressed the temperature regulation in your other thread. Our system was $5200.

And I addressed the one time off gassing comment in this thread, lol.

Hi again a.stuff, I have another question. Have you had to fine tune your mattress by moving the dream cells around or were you content with the factory setting? Do you like the massage feature and use it often? Would you buy this system over again if given the choice? You may still be in the return period where you have that as a choice. I want to see if sleeping in zero gravity is the way to go. With a 101 trial nights this seems to give some time for plenty of experimentation.