Reverie Sweet Dream Supreme

Hello,
Just signed up! Actually was referred to this site by Reverie sales person. I had a chance to try their Sweet Dream mattress and adjustable bed at Costco. We are considering a Cal King and like that each mattress can be ‘fitted’ to our respective needs,

Would appreciate hearing any experience with this mattress.
J

Hi joadurkee,

You can see my comments about the Reverie mattresses and the quality and durability of the materials inside them in posts #2 and #6 here.

A forum search on Reverie Dream (you can just click the link) will also bring up more comments and feedback about them as well.

Hopefully some of the forum members that have purchased it will also see your post and share their experience as well.

Having said that … I would be very cautious about using other people’s reviews or experiences on a mattress (either positive or negative) as a reliable source of information or guidance about how suitable a mattress may be for you or the durability of a mattress and in many cases they can be more misleading than helpful because a mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person may be completely unsuitable for someone else either in terms of “comfort”, firmness, or PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) or in terms of durability (see post #13 here).

Your own careful testing and personal experience on a mattress is a much more reliable way to decide whether any mattress is a good “match” for you in terms of PPP than anyone else’s experience on the same mattress.

There is also more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses in terms of suitability, durability, and “value”.

Phoenix