Reviews or Experience w/ Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid L1 Ashurst mattress

Hey y’all, new to the forum and had an inquiry. I’m looking into potentially purchasing a Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid L1 Ashurst mattress, but can’t find any reviews online on this particular mattress. Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with this model? Any info or thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi GjeanJeanG.

Welcome to our Mattress Forum. :slight_smile:

I’d love to know what it is that calls your attention about this particular mattress. While hearing others opinions can be useful, we always caution people to stay away from reviews when looking to purchase a mattress. People often review mattresses far too early after receiving them, and reviews lack specific information about all the variables that can contribute to the suitability of a mattress (like details about the person and the mattress) that would make them more meaningful/accurate. We also suggest reading about the dangers of making a purchase based on reviews here.

Because you are new and I’m unsure of what resources you’ve come across, I’d also like to direct you to our Mattress Durability Guidelines and this resource on finding a great mattress retailer.

As for the Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid L1 Ashurst, I searched our forum to see if anyone had a thread open about this model but unfortunately came up empty handed. I did some additional research to find specifications, but wasn’t able to find anything meaningful. This is what I did find:

Quilting Layers:
Stretch-Knit Cover with MoistureProtect™ and Surface-Guard Technology

Comfort Layers:
0.5" SealyCool™ Gel Memory Foam
2.5" SealySupport™ Gel Foam Medium

Support System:
660 Coil Count- Response Pro Encased Coil
StableEdge™ Pro
1" SealySupport™ Gel Foam

Also (and you’ll see me say this to just about everyone) it is important to have a detailed conversation with whomever you choose to purchase from and provide them with your stats, body type, sleeping styles, general preferences and history, some general information about your current mattress, or what you have tested, and any other specific information or circumstances that could affect your choice of a mattress so they can help you choose which may be your best fit from their inventory.

NikkiTMU

Thank you for the response, y’all have been so helpful. Do you know of any recommended retailers in the New Orleans or Louisiana area?

Thansk again
G