Royal-Pedic Mattress and other innercoil

Phoenix,
You claim Royal Pedic is a great mattress but the value is not great. Can you show any other mattresses that compare at a lower price. These are made without foam and use cotton as well as wool and latex.
thanks

Hi mike7,

I don’t maintain a list of mattresses that is categorized by the specific construction of each mattress so you would need to choose and compare a specific Royal-Pedic mattress with another specific mattress where the materials of both are known to make meaningful comparisons.

The value of a mattress purchase is relative to each person’s personal value equation but in terms of “material value” (which is of course part of the value of any mattress purchase) the Royal-Pedic mattresses tend to be significantly more costly than many other mattresses that use similar materials and components.

You can make these comparisons for yourself simply by comparing any Royal-Pedic mattress with another mattress that uses similar materials in similar amounts. For example if a Royal-Pedic mattress included 9" of latex and had an organic cotton cover quilted with organic wool you could compare it to another mattress that also used about 9" of latex (of the same type and blend) and also had an organic cotton cover quilted with organic wool. This would give you a reasonable comparison based on the “material value” of each mattress.

This doesn’t mean that someone shouldn’t buy a Royal-Pedic mattress because some people are much less price sensitive than others and each mattress purchase includes objective, subjective, and intangible factors that are unique to each person. There may be other differences between the mattresses or other factors involved in the purchase that are just as important to some people. It does mean however that it would be well worthwhile making some careful comparisons before buying a mattress based only on the story attached to it rather than making a more meaningful comparison based on the materials and construction of each mattress.

If you buy a mattress for $6000 that has the same or very similar materials and design that is available in another mattress for $3000 then from a material value point of view the lower cost mattress would be better value but some people may still buy the $6000 mattress for reasons that aren’t connected to the cost or quality of the materials but are important for reasons that are unique to them.

If you are interested in a Royal-Pedic latex mattress that you have tested and is “perfect” for your specific needs and preferences then the first step would be to choose the model you are most interested in, identify the specific materials and components inside it, compare it to other mattresses that use the same or very similar materials and components, and then decide if any premium connected to the Royal-Pedic is worth it to you based on the criteria that are most important to you.

Phoenix

fascinating - Certainly you are aware that when you are asked about latex mattresses your response is to tell the person the value is not good and one can find the same quality mattress and then you list local and online stores.
Im simply asking you if you know of any stores that offer the same quality as royal pedic. I think people are understanding why this site adds to the confusion

@mike7, in buying my own mattresses, and considering royal pedic, this is what I sort of decided for myself… Spring mattresses aren’t that popular as being the ‘next best technology’, so there is a lot less advertising of people making spring mattresses. The ones that do tend to be ‘premium’ specialty. So in my investigation, there’s basically a precious few brand name premium ones, and then smaller local manufacturers. The only store I’m aware of, which I’ve linked to before although maybe not in this thread, is the clean bedroom.

As a small company, getting into latex or memory foam appears easier… Foam can be compressed, vacuum sealed, rolled up, and shipped in boxes. A full spring mattress not as easily. That further reduces the amount of online advertising you’ll see.

Also, with potentially fewer players trying to play in this space, especially lower priced Internet merchants, there might not be any lower-cost-replica of the royal pedic mattresses. I don’t know… It certainly seems to be that vendors trying to duplicate temperpedic are a dime a dozen, and in my head I’ve attributed that to the fact it’s easier for a smaller internet based company to break into the market due to some of the logistical benefits of foam.

My guess remains, for a quality high-quality/premium spring mattress you’re essentially looking at a premium brand at premium prices, or a local manufacturer that specializes in that.

Hi mike7,

If you are talking about the material quality of a mattress then any mattress that uses the same type of materials in a similar design would be the same quality in terms of durability.

In terms of suitability for your specific needs and preferences that up to your own personal testing.

You would need to be much more specific about what you call “quality” because these types of questions are much too generic to answer with the specificity you appear to want.

I’m also not here to do your work for you … but to help you find out for yourself. I don’t think it’s a stretch to imagine that if I were to try and take the hours it would take to do all the research for every forum member that visits here rather than just the initial research and teaching “how” to choose rather than “what” to choose that it just wouldn’t be possible for anyone to keep up. You may want answers given to you without doing your part of the research that is unique to your own criteria but it won’t happen here.

It’s usually a better idea to speak to your own confusion rather than how others may be feeling but regardless if this site is adding to your confusion then it’s certainly not the place for you.

The goal of this site has never been to tell people what to buy … only to help them connect with knowledgeable and experienced manufacturers and retailers that have better quality and value available, to teach people “how” to choose and make meaningful comparisons, and to act as a fact check on the masses of inaccurate and misleading information that is everywhere in the industry.

If these types of comparisons, this type of information, or the approach of this site is too confusing for you then it’s a simple matter to make more “blind” or uninformed purchases but of course this site isn’t needed for that and that’s what’s already happening in the industry. If you already have the answers then there’s no need to go looking for more. Use the parts of the site that you find helpful and you are always free to ignore the rest. That’s up to you.

The site isn’t here just to provide “more of the same” and while new information can be challenging and take some effort and time to understand … that isn’t any different from any other body of knowledge that is new for someone. The information is here for anyone to use in any way they choose … what you do with it or the effort you put into your own part of the research that can lead to your “best” mattress choice is entirely up to you.

Phoenix

Just my ha’penny’s worth (2 cents isn’t what it used to be) . . . if it weren’t for this site, I would have spent far more time (and probably more money) finding a mattress suitable for me. The small relatively local (60 miles) sleep shop that Phoenix told me about turned out to be a real gem, and I’m not sure I’d ever have stumbled across it if Phoenix hadn’t told me about it.

I think it’s a great resource here, and perhaps that’s impacted by my natural tendency to want to gather information and then make my own decision about things. I don’t want anyone to tell me what I should buy - spending that much money is my decision. But because of the direction Phoenix gave me, I was able to buy what I think is a great, well made mattress that came with free delivery from a shop owner who was very obliging in replacing a comfort layer that seemed to have a couple of problems at no additional charge, and I was out the door with a brand new mattress in the style and type I wanted for $1800 - not cheap, but far less than I’ve seen others spend, and it was delivered in two days.

I had only a vague idea of what I wanted (latex), but after a few hours spent here I knew what I wanted was Dunlop latex, and knew that Latex Green is a good producer of the material in Sri Lanka, so when I saw that the shop I was visiting was selling Latex Green I felt comfortable that it was a good product. After learning about alignment, etc., I was able to ask the right questions of both the shop owner and my own body to assure that I was choosing the proper version of the mattress for me - and I knew that the price was a good one for a local store.

Even though I’ve already bought my mattress, there have been bedding questions that have come up, and questions regarding the possible addition of a topper in the future - and I think it’s great that this site is still here to help with those questions, too.
I’ve noticed a lot of people come here, ask a couple of questions, buy a mattress, and are never seen again - but I find the topic interesting, and realize there’s still a lot to be learned about things, so I’m still hanging around.

I agree with Clawdia that this site is of great value for consumers, and there are quite a few of us who stick around long after our mattress purchase, because it’s still interesting.

For what it’s worth, the main reason I read the site is not because of mattresses and bedding (although I am interested in this), but because the very aspects of Phoenix’s style that seem to bother mike7 - a more intellectual approach, getting consumers in touch with the “experts,” some complex responses to simple questions (not to confuse, but because it’s a better way to educate), refusal to do all the research for you, or simply recommend a particular mattress without letting you learn about PPP yourself, etc. - is what makes it interesting, and unusual for an online public forum. If it were only mattress reviews and long lists of mattresses that compare to other mattresses, I would never read the site. That kind of information can be gotten elsewhere.

So, from my research, there are local manufacturers around the country that construct high-quality innersprings made with natural fibers and latex which may compare to Royal Pedic, but it will take a bit of research and in some cases, phone calls, to find those that are outside the premium price range. I have a pocketed coil mattress with just latex and wool from a local company in Seattle, and I really love it. It became just about perfect with the addition of a latex topper as well, once I started side-sleeping and needed some extra cushion. Both of the local Seattle companies I know best for mattresses, Bedrooms & More and Soaring Heart, make quality innerspring mattresses with either just the springs + natural fibers (i.e. cotton, wool) or the springs + natural fibers + latex.

Anyway, this has been an interesting discussion…it would make sense, as dn suggested, that there are possibly just fewer players in the very high quality innerspring market, because of practical reasons - coils are harder to ship, etc.

–DahliaM

I was recently shopping for a new mattress and performed an extensive search in the LA area. Frankly I did not find anything comparable to the $6000 Royalpedic that cost significantly less. I might have been able to save a few hundred dollars, but any innerspring coil of comparable quality was fairly close in price.

Hi Crock,

Which of the Royal Pedic models were you trying to find something comparable to?

Hi Crock,

DahliaM’s question is exactly what I would ask as well. The first step in making meaningful comparisons is to know the specifics of a mattresses you are considering and that you like so you can look at other mattresses with a similar design, construction, and materials and make meaningful quality and value comparisons based on your own personal value equation.

Making comparisons based on brand is not nearly as effective as making comparisons based on the specifics of a mattress.

Phoenix

thank you all for your responses. Im not sure what you are reading regarding my question. Again the confusion begins. My question again was can you give any other mattress that compares to royal pedic for less and or stores that provide a similar mattress to Royal Pedic. This question is asked thousands of times or more. Im happy to show several responses by phoenix. In fact in this thread clawdia writes " The small relatively local (60 miles) sleep shop that Phoenix told me about turned out to be a real gem, and I’m not sure I’d ever have stumbled across it if Phoenix hadn’t told me about it." BINGO!
Why would anyone respond like this “I’m also not here to do your work for you … but to help you find out for yourself. I don’t think it’s a stretch to imagine that if I were to try and take the hours it would take to do all the research for every forum member that visits here rather than just the initial research and teaching “how” to choose rather than “what” to choose that it just wouldn’t be possible for anyone to keep up. You may want answers given to you without doing your part of the research that is unique to your own criteria but it won’t happen here.”

In fact you are here hours everyday answering every email with details as to lower quality materials, local and online stores, where the materials are made and who makes them. Your responses are indeed long and specific to the question. Once again contradicting your posts.

“It’s usually a better idea to speak to your own confusion rather than how others may be feeling” It is ? says who? Maybe you have a controlling issue ----I was speaking to the hundreds of others that have pointed out how confusing you seem to make this. But oh well I dont think you do well with accepting criticism. You get very personal.

There have been several people including myself that asked about the other mattresses from Beautyrest to Pure Latex Bliss and others and Phoenix response was not to try and belittle or become sarcastic instead he details how the mattress is only as good as the quality etc then details what in the mattress is inferior and then points them to local manufacturers and online stores.

Heres a response I found

"All of these are poor value and unfortunately you won’t be able to find any real information about them which will give you a meaningful way to compare them with other mattresses (unless you are willing to spend many days and weeks tracking down information that isn’t generally available). “Presidents day sales” and all the other “so called” major sales are just marketing gimmicks. Nobody ever pays the price the discounts are calculated on and even the best sale prices … plus a further “negotiated” discount (so you feel like you got a good deal when you didn’t) will typically end up as a poor value purchase … and you still won’t have any idea about the real quality of what you just purchased.
of these are in the San Antonio list in post #2 here.

Of the ones you mentioned that aren’t on the list …

www.mattresssanantoniotx.com/ I would focus on the Kingdom mattresses here which are a local manufacturer based in Houston. they also carry Sleepinc which is a sister company to Corsicana and is a licensee for Therapedic, Spring Air, and Englander which may also have some better value mattresses.

www.experiencethesleep.com/ I would focus here on the Restonic and the Bartlett & Moore (made by B&M).

No matter where you buy a mattress … the most important part is to never spend any time with a mattress where you can’t find out the quality of every layer in the mattress so you can make meaningful comparisons and identify any potential weak links in the mattress. This includes the actual density of any memory foam or polyfoam and the type and blend of any latex. The manufacturers or retailers that can and will provide this to you are the ones where I would put my focus."

again Phoenix responds in detail to criticize the materials in this quote "The Renewal Refined is a memory foam mattress … not a latex mattress. You can see the details of the design in post #1 here.

I would be very cautious with this mattress at your weight both because of the thickness and softness of the comfort layers and because it has 2.75" of 4 lb gel foam and because of the inch of low density polyfoam that it also includes in the upper layers. If you do decide on memory foam I would focus on memory foam in the 5 lb range or higher. Outside of the fact that it’s not particularly good value this could be a risky purchase for you IMO and at the very least I would make sure that you do some very careful and objective testing on the mattress to confirm that you have good alignment in all your sleeping positions."
and then offers stores in that area “Some of the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Sacramento area are listed in post #5 here.”
remember his response to me "I don’t maintain a list of mattresses that is categorized by the specific construction of each mattress "
and again look how he details the quality and then offers a store which happens to be one of his members here lol

“Both of the mattresses you are considering use good quality materials and have no weak links in their construction so from a durability perspective they would both make great choices. As you probably know Beloit is a member of this site which means that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of quality value and service.”

In fact if you search Pure Latex Bliss you will see his responses and how they are quality materials but the value is not good and offers suggestions. Thats all I was asking. In fact my question was based on the way he answers questions. If you search Tempurpedic he will respond that they are good quality but poor value and then offer stores like Brooklyn Bedding as a response.

Again thats what I was asking. Are there any other mattresses that compare to the royal pedic in materials. Im not asking anyone to tell me which mattress would be best for me. If you can detail how PLB, Tempurpedic, Beautyrest have good or bad quality and value and then offer alternatives then why when one mentions Royal pedic would the response be to “get your answers”?

Crock,
Yes thats why I was asking if nationally there are other mattresses that compare. I like that royal pedic uses no foam and uses wool.

Dahlia I agree there is a lot of useful information here which is why I was asking.

dn- thank you I think im getting that picture as well. A premium innerspring mattress is going to be harder to ship and thus may not be a discussion on sites like these. It just seems whenever latex or inferior mattresses are discussed here, there are a lot of responses as to what is better and the construction and the alternatives and where to purchase them,

[quote=“mike7” post=26378] . . . In fact in this thread clawdia writes " The small relatively local (60 miles) sleep shop that Phoenix told me about turned out to be a real gem, and I’m not sure I’d ever have stumbled across it if Phoenix hadn’t told me about it." BINGO!
[/quote]

I’m really not sure where you got a “BINGO” out of what I said - perhaps I should have been more clear in that I asked if Phoenix knew of stores in my area that sold latex mattresses, and he directed me to two lists of such stores, each list made up of stores roughly an hour from where I live, but in opposite directions. From those lists, I decided to visit the store where I ultimately made my purchase.

Many people ask the same type question, saying they live in zip code XXXXX, and are then directed by Phoenix to a list of stores in their area. It was helpful just to find out what my alternatives were as far as what stores might sell a mattress in the type I was looking for, which was all I was trying to say. I honestly don’t believe there was anything in what I said that could be used to support whatever argument you’re trying to present.

Clawdia well my post
“Certainly you are aware that when you are asked about latex mattresses your response is to tell the person the value is not good and one can find the same quality mattress and then you list local and online stores.
Im simply asking you if you know of any stores that offer the same quality as royal pedic. I think people are understanding why this site adds to the confusion”

Phoenixs response in part “I’m also not here to do your work for you”

your post stated phoenix gave you a list of stores

Im not sure what is not being understood here. If I ask for any stores or mattresses that compare to a certain brand and if phoenix says hes not going to do the work for me and you then say phoenix gave you a list of stores in your area than your post is exactly proving my argument. If phoenix has answered in the same way thousands of times and then takes a different position when it comes to a certain brand than that doesnt make sense. Bingo means exactly my point phoenix gave you a list of stores you would have never known about. thank you -

Some other brands that you may want to look at that are foam free (including latex free),

Vi-Spring
Hastens
McRoskey
Sleeptek (make one foam free model, well priced)

To be honest I think part of the reason you are not getting particularly specific response to your question is that Royal Pedic make many version of their mattresses. In their innerspring line up they do natural and specifically organic versions, they do some that are with or without the wool wrap, as well as some that are with or without the natural latex foam which also to me determines whether you are looking at a foam free product or not.

These types of mattresses are also very difficult to compare from one to the next because innerspring comforts vary wildly and are not as easily measurable as something like the ILD of latex foam. How the natural fibres are tufted and sorted also plays a massive role in comfort, so I don’t think its just the shipping expense of these types of beds as much as difficulty in comparison shopping (unless you don’t mind travelling a lot) that makes online discussion for them a little more scarce to find.

Regards,
Daniel

[quote=“[email protected]” post=26384]Some other brands that you may want to look at that are foam free (including latex free),

Vi-Spring
Hastens
McRoskey
Sleeptek (make one foam free model, well priced)

To be honest I think part of the reason you are not getting particularly specific response to your question is that Royal Pedic make many version of their mattresses. In their innerspring line up they do natural and specifically organic versions, they do some that are with or without the wool wrap, as well as some that are with or without the natural latex foam which also to me determines whether you are looking at a foam free product or not.

These types of mattresses are also very difficult to compare from one to the next because innerspring comforts vary wildly and are not as easily measurable as something like the ILD of latex foam. How the natural fibres are tufted and sorted also plays a massive role in comfort, so I don’t think its just the shipping expense of these types of beds as much as difficulty in comparison shopping (unless you don’t mind travelling a lot) that makes online discussion for them a little more scarce to find.

Regards,
Daniel
[/quote]

Thanks Daniel your response is exactly what I would hope for in regards to my question. I have read hundreds of posts here and in general phoenix has responded with a breakdown of the materials and then suggests other stores that may have the same quality and a lower price. Its bizarre to see his response to my question. Your response is what he should have said if its hard to compare. I think there is only one non wool mattress that isntorganic and you need a prescription. In addition im not asking for an opinion of firmness as ILDs in latex determine that but he certainly as opined on coils and their quality guage as well as denisity of foam and wool materials. It really isnt that complicated but I just found his response a bit strange given his other responses thank you for the suggestions-

as a side note I found this question and response the person asks “Any advice you can offer would be appreciated. I am in the western suburbs of Chicago, IL., any local shops you can refer to me would be appreciated.”

phoenix response
“My Green Mattress / Quality Sleep would have some very good options that would work well including here which has innersprings and natural fibers and no foam at all (which is among the most natural and breathable mattress types available)” /

Hi Mike7,

I’m not sure why you are insisting on pursuing such an argumentative stance in the forum but this is not the place to push points, “prove” that your own personal opinions are “right” for others" or continue arguing about what you are against or what you don’t like about anyone else’s approach to buying a mattress. The forum is to help you learn how to effectively buy a mattress that YOU consider to be good value.

Value itself has many components and is part of what I call each person’s “personal value equation”. This is the “value” of the complete mattress purchase (not just the mattress) and is unique to each person.

Part of this is the things you can feel (which I call PPP or Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences). Note the “preferences” part which is subjective and relative to each person. No matter what the value of any other part of a purchase … if a mattress isn’t suitable for you to sleep on then no matter what its quality, price, or value by any other definition it would have little value to you.

Part of this is the things you can’t feel which includes the type and quality/durability of the materials in the mattress the likely durability and useful life of the mattress as a whole, any weak links in the mattress, the “commodity value” of a mattress (such as 6" of latex would have higher “commodity value” than 3" of latex) and the material value of a mattress (such as 4" of 3 lb memory foam would have a lower material value than 4" of 5 lb memory foam).

Part of this is the the options and features that make each mattress unique that may be important to you. Examples of this may be the ability to make custom adjustments to a mattress or the relative value of organic certifications to each person.

Part of this is the “risk” of your purchase. In general online purchases that you can’t test in person would have a higher risk than a mattress you can test for PPP. This would also include any exchange or return policies of the retailer you are buying from.

Part of this is any extras or add ons that are included in your purchase such as a foundation, pillows, delivery, removal of an old mattress, or any other benefits included in the purchase besides just the mattress itself.

Part of this is the “value” of the knowledge, service, and options provided by the manufacturer or retailer where you are buying the mattress that can be one of the most important parts of making the best possible and most informed choice.

Part of this are the intangibles that are part of any purchase that may be important to you. An example of this may be your desire to support manufacturers that are based in a certain country or support a certain business for reasons that are important to you.

If you disagree with someone here (including me) then make your point and move on. Part of an “informed” and useful discussion is to also make your point about what you are “for” rather than only what you are against. Disagreement is part of every forum but pushing a point past certain limits is against the rules of the forum. You don’t need to be “right” … you need to be informed so you can learn how to make a choice that is best for you.

The “value” of a mattress purchase is up to YOU to decide and everything else and all the posts here are meant to help educate you so you can decide on the parts of your own personal value equation that are most important to you.

A lot of the focus of this forum is about the quality and durability and properties of different materials and how to make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses based on all the elements of “value” that may be important to each person. To do this you need to have two materials that you can compare relative to each other or two specific mattresses where you know the details of all the materials in each one so you can make informed choices that match the criteria that are important to YOU.

The mainstream industry in general consists of lower quality/value mattresses that are being sold to uninformed consumers based on marketing stories that have little substance to them and don’t provide the information that allows people to make meaningful comparisons between mattresses. The forum is meant to help people break through the “stories” and make choices based on more meaningful, factual, and researched information. Brand comparisons are not particularly meaningful because they don’t include the specifics of a mattress and the value of a mattress is always relative to other mattresses that are available to you

If you are looking for a “foam free” mattress that is made of innersprings and natural fibers then in addition to the ones that Daniel mentioned there is a list in post #4 here that you may wish to consider but you would need to compare the specifics of each one based on your own personal criteria and things you have learned here to know which one would be the best value for you.

The “material value” or the “commodity value” of a mattress is just one part of value and is one of the things that are mostly blind in the industry and the area of “value” that most people know the least about which is why there is a focus on materials in this forum. If you have one mattress that has 8" of latex with an organic cotton wool quilted cover and another that includes the same amount of the same type of latex with a similar cover and sells for twice the price then the second mattress would not have the same “commodity value” or “material value” as the first one but someone may still decide that the differences in the other parts of “value” make the second mattress better value for them. The different parts of value aren’t mutually exclusive.

The goal of this forum is to learn and share ideas and information so that you can make the best possible purchase by the criteria of your own personal value equation that are most important to you. Learn what there is to learn here, ignore what you don’t personally agree with or find valuable, and then make the thoughtful and informed choices that are best for you.

Phoenix

Im arguing? lol I simply wanted to know if there were any companies that were deemed to have the same quality as the royalpedic— considering you have offered answers when asked about PLB Tempupedic and Beautyrest. And your response was argumentativie and personal. If you would have simply answered as daniel did then you would not get a response to your personal responses. Do you not understand this

What does this even mean??? not once have I asked anyone to tell me what mattress is right for me. My approach to others buying a mattress? huh? its as if you are reading things I dont post. doesnt that seem strange?

Value? You are easy to answer questions others ask regarding other brands, you state that you wouldnt purchase name brands and you state tempupedic is a good quality but poor VALUE. Now you insert it in my post?

Im not asking you what I would like! If you post daily about poor value why are you now claiming its a personal preference (reminds me of when you claim reviews dont matter and then tell every person who bought a mattress you look forward to their feedback)

Yes you have stated royal pedic has quality materials already thats why I asked if you know of any other brands that compare as you do with other brands.

This is not the first time you have taken a simple question and pushed an argument and blamed others. Its very telling in my opinion. All of this because I mentioned royal pedic and simply asked for comparables. You dont even recognize your role in this argument almost as if you “bully” or incite and then blame the response. Disagree with what ? lol

The value of a mattress purchase? you answer questions daily as to whether a mattress is of poor value and now its up to me?

If you are looking for a “foam free” mattress that is made of innersprings and natural fibers then in addition to the ones that Daniel mentioned there is a list in post #4 here that you may wish to consider but you would need to compare the specifics of each one based on your own personal criteria and things you have learned here to know which one would be the best value for you.

This is getting ridiculous maybe you forgot your posts

“Tempurpedic is poor value compared to other similar mattresses”
"Pure Latex Bliss is owned by Latex International who makes the Talalay latex used by many manufacturers and is also uses high quality materials but are also not always in the “best value range”
“Both Novosbed and Christeli are on the list of better online memory foam manufacturers and retailers included in post #12 here which means that I would consider them among the better options available for an online purchase of a memory foam mattress in terms of transparency, quality, value, and service.”
"As you know I’m not a fan of thick memory foam mattresses (I don’t like the feeling of being “in” the mattress as much) or Tempurpedic (I wouldn’t buy any of their mattresses because of their poor value compared to others that are just as high quality or better) "

a post states

“We have tried the tempurpedic Mattresses however my husband is weary of the way you feel locked in, almost as if you cant turn or move around… He’s Also worried about the Mattress materials not lasting long?” your response
“the first place I would start your research is post #1 here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices … and avoid the worst ones (that would include all of the mattresses you mentioned here or any other major brand or manufacturer that doesn’t disclose the quality of the materials that are inside their mattress or are poor value compared to other mattresses that use the same or higher quality materials).”

But when it comes to asking about royal pedic value is dependent on me??? How many times did you tel others about VALUE wow

I think we are done. You seem to be getting personal and contradicting yourself you cant even understand that you are the one arguing. I wanted to know if there were any comparable mattresses as you have pointed to with others and your first response was personal and seemingly contradictory and then blame me for responding to that. No need to respond again I have the list and will continue researching.