Royal-Pedic Mattress and other innercoil

Im arguing? lol I simply wanted to know if there were any companies that were deemed to have the same quality as the royalpedic— considering you have offered answers when asked about PLB Tempupedic and Beautyrest. And your response was argumentativie and personal. If you would have simply answered as daniel did then you would not get a response to your personal responses. Do you not understand this

What does this even mean??? not once have I asked anyone to tell me what mattress is right for me. My approach to others buying a mattress? huh? its as if you are reading things I dont post. doesnt that seem strange?

Value? You are easy to answer questions others ask regarding other brands, you state that you wouldnt purchase name brands and you state tempupedic is a good quality but poor VALUE. Now you insert it in my post?

Im not asking you what I would like! If you post daily about poor value why are you now claiming its a personal preference (reminds me of when you claim reviews dont matter and then tell every person who bought a mattress you look forward to their feedback)

Yes you have stated royal pedic has quality materials already thats why I asked if you know of any other brands that compare as you do with other brands.

This is not the first time you have taken a simple question and pushed an argument and blamed others. Its very telling in my opinion. All of this because I mentioned royal pedic and simply asked for comparables. You dont even recognize your role in this argument almost as if you “bully” or incite and then blame the response. Disagree with what ? lol

The value of a mattress purchase? you answer questions daily as to whether a mattress is of poor value and now its up to me?

If you are looking for a “foam free” mattress that is made of innersprings and natural fibers then in addition to the ones that Daniel mentioned there is a list in post #4 here that you may wish to consider but you would need to compare the specifics of each one based on your own personal criteria and things you have learned here to know which one would be the best value for you.

This is getting ridiculous maybe you forgot your posts

“Tempurpedic is poor value compared to other similar mattresses”
"Pure Latex Bliss is owned by Latex International who makes the Talalay latex used by many manufacturers and is also uses high quality materials but are also not always in the “best value range”
“Both Novosbed and Christeli are on the list of better online memory foam manufacturers and retailers included in post #12 here which means that I would consider them among the better options available for an online purchase of a memory foam mattress in terms of transparency, quality, value, and service.”
"As you know I’m not a fan of thick memory foam mattresses (I don’t like the feeling of being “in” the mattress as much) or Tempurpedic (I wouldn’t buy any of their mattresses because of their poor value compared to others that are just as high quality or better) "

a post states

“We have tried the tempurpedic Mattresses however my husband is weary of the way you feel locked in, almost as if you cant turn or move around… He’s Also worried about the Mattress materials not lasting long?” your response
“the first place I would start your research is post #1 here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices … and avoid the worst ones (that would include all of the mattresses you mentioned here or any other major brand or manufacturer that doesn’t disclose the quality of the materials that are inside their mattress or are poor value compared to other mattresses that use the same or higher quality materials).”

But when it comes to asking about royal pedic value is dependent on me??? How many times did you tel others about VALUE wow

I think we are done. You seem to be getting personal and contradicting yourself you cant even understand that you are the one arguing. I wanted to know if there were any comparable mattresses as you have pointed to with others and your first response was personal and seemingly contradictory and then blame me for responding to that. No need to respond again I have the list and will continue researching.