Royal-Pedic Mattress and other innercoil

Hi mike7,

As far as the topic of “value” … then yes I agree … it’s time for you to move on and learn what you came here to learn and define your own criteria as far as value goes rather than discussing the approach I take in running this forum.

The most important part of “value” of a mattress purchase is all the objective, subjective, and intangible criteria that are most important to you by your own definition and is relative to each person. The information here can help you define it for yourself … or not.

In reference to your similar “confrontational tone” in questions in some of your previous posts about the quality of the foam used by the major brands you may also be interested in reading this thread and in particular post #4 here which has some specifics and shows the results of using too much lower quality/density polyfoam even when it’s part of comfort layers that use some higher quality/density materials in the mix as well.

Phoenix

I really gotta say, I don’t think Phoenix was trying to be ‘argumentative’. Unlike 99% of postings on this website for product that have easily comparable products Royal Pedic (when you do not list which model you are interested in) becomes very difficult to comment on. Especially on the ‘value’ point of the bed because the comfort is so subjective on these types of mattresses. Should you look at any of the other brands I listed I couldn’t begin to tell you which I think is the best value because it is almost 100% based on what feels best to you when you lay on them.

Cheers,
Daniel

thanks Daniel but clearly his words are argumentative posting responses to things I never asked. As to what his intent is Im not sure but this forum was set up so he makes money everytime a person buys a mattress and mentions this site to one of his members that participate. Not once did he ask for a model nor mention anything you have in your responses. Im not sure what value point is being discussed. When he discusses better value when asked about tempurpedic or PLB mattresses he doesnt speak to the model. In those discussions hes talking about the price and that one can find the same quality in materials for a better price. Thats all I was asking.
Sometimes he responds as if others are reading the post instead of directly answering and that may be why its become this long discussion. If a person asks for advice on any manufacturers that compare to the royal pedic line as they do with many other brands, all he has to do is post as you did, not create an argument with statements like “im not going to do the work for you”

As a side note if anyone has experience with royal pedic or other comparable mattresses please let me know thanks - , .

Ive just started to research no foam innerspring mattresses and that seems like the best way to go in terms of quality of materials lasting