Saatva mattress review and analysis

Apparently Austin Mattress (austinmattress.net) is going out of business. This may help the value proposition but could also mean limited supply at this point. Also, I would fear they would try to push anything they had left vs. sincerely trying to find the right match for me and my wife. Thoughts?

Even after reading a lot of the guidance on your mattress forum, I’m still unsure on what type of mattress will work best for us. My wife and I were set on an inner spring mattress but that is mostly due to familiarity with that type. My wife has had previous experience with a Tempurpedic and was not a fan. So she is pretty biased against anything memory foam like. I’m intrigued by latex and it appears Austin Mattress still has a wide selection of them. Given my wife is “anti” Tempurpedic, by association, do you think she would be “anti” latex?

Below are body types and sleeping styles:

• Wife is 130 lbs and is a complete side sleeper. She generally prefers a softer mattress than myself. I would say her preferred type of mattress is what I would call upscale hotel style which I have seen called “Luxury Firm” in several instances.
  • I am 150 lbs and mostly a side sleeper but sleep flat on my back on occasion. I have some back pain and prefer a firmer mattress.
  • We are both “hot” sleepers so anything that sleeps warm would not work

Currently we have a Stearns and Foster “Firm Plush” we bought at a Sears Outlet store several years ago for what seemed to be a reasonable price at the time. It is fine but I have always felt it was lacking.

Given all that, is there any general recommendations on types so we can narrow our search some. If you think latex is a good fit, do you have any opinions on the value of the latex mattresses from Austin Mattress?
http://www.austinmattress.net/#!latex-mattresses/c6a8

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!