Saatva mattress

Hi bettina,

There is more information about Saatva and many of the other “simplified choice” mattresses in post #2 here and the first post in the same topic would be worth reading as well. A forum search on Saatva (you can just click the link) will also bring up many more comments and feedback about them as well.

While Saatva would be a better quality/value choice compared to many of the mainstream mattresses made by the major manufacturers (which are a very low bar to use for a comparison and which I would avoid completely) … some of the materials they are using are also lower quality and less durable than the durability guidelines or that I would be comfortable with and for most people they wouldn’t be in the same “quality/value” range as many of the other options that use higher quality and more durable materials and foam layers that most of the members here would know about as a result of the information on this site. I would be especially cautious about making a Saatva purchase based on their reviews or based on some of “marketing exaggerations” on their site.

Phoenix