San Francisco Latex advice needed: Foam Order vs Bay Bed & Mattress?

Hi, Iā€™m new to this forum and found this thread through a search. I just moved to Berkeley and am looking for a new mattress. (See my post here: https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/having-trouble-finding-a-suitable-mattress)

I just made a stop by Bay Bed and Mattress, where I found Body (sp?) extremely helpful. After trying out several of their models, I found the medium version firmness of their firm ā€œEleganceā€ model to be a great fit for me. They also are not too far out of my price range at $1099, which I think is worth it for a bed that feels divine and is fairly modular.

The other company Iā€™m seriously considering is Nest Bedding, which I believe had a store in the North Berkeley area. I tried a medium firmness Alexander Hybrid through a reseller, and thought it was a little soft. They are normally a bit out of my price range at $1300 for a Queen, but today it seems they are doing a $200 off promotion.

Unfortunately, I have a bit of a time crunch in that I want to get a mattress before I start school on Monday (I currently donā€™t have a mattress), and in that Iā€™m currently unable to visit the Nest store because Iā€™m on vacation down south. Iā€™m hesitant to buy a Nest without trying it out, and if I were to buy the Bay Bed I would want to pick it up on my way back up to Berkeley to avoid a $100 delivery fee.

With this in mind, what are the main differences between the Nest and the Bay Bed and which would you recommend?